Exporting search results from the URI Libraries Search is a simple process, but it may take a little practice. If you need help, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
1. As you locate materials in the Libraries Search, click on the pin icon near each item you wish to cite.
2. When you're done searching and are ready to import your citations into Zotero, click on the pin icon in the upper right of the page.
3. Check the boxes next to the items you want to export, then click on the expansion menu at the top of the list. Click on Export RIS. This will prompt open a dialog box asking which format to use (US-ASCII works well), and your document will save to your computer.
4. Once the file has downloaded, click on the File menu, and select Import. Select your file from your computer. When it's done, you should see your entries in your list.
5. If you need to edit the reference, click on the item. In the side panel, you'll see more details. Click any section to edit the item's information.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.