Please note that this process only works one page at a time!
Scanning costs 5¢ per page.
1. Place your paper either in the document feeder of the printer OR lift up the feeder to place the document directly on the platen glass.
2. Tap the EMAIL button on the control panel.
3. You will now be prompted to swipe your URI ID (if you have a Ram Account), or to enter your Temporary Account number using the keyboard.
4. Once your account is validated, you will be prompted for the email address that you want to receive the PDF scanned document. Tap the “To:” field, then enter the email address using the keyboard. You can also enter a Subject field in the same manner.
5. Press the green START button on the far right edge of the printer. Your document will be scanned, and then emailed to that address.
6. You will then be asked if you want to stay logged in (in case you want to scan more pages).
Click on the black arrow to open the chat in a new window. If we're not online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.