Exporting search results is a simple process, but if you need help, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
1. As you locate materials in the Libraries Search, click on the pin icon near each item you wish to cite.
2. When you're done searching and are ready to import your citations into RefWorks, click on the pin icon in the upper right of the page.
3. Check the boxes next to the items you want to export, then click on the expansion menu at the top of the list. Click on RefWorks. This will prompt RefWorks to open, and you will need to sign in.
4. If the import has proceeded correctly, the number of references imported will appear on the following screen.
5. To edit the reference, click on the item. In the side panel, you will see a pencil icon. Click the pencil icon to edit the item's information.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.