Skip to main content
Circulation Hours & Contact
Robert L. Carothers Library & Learning Commons
(During Regular Hours)
(After Regular Hours)
(Please allow 1-2 business days for a response)
The University Library, Kingston makes individual lockers available to library patrons to facilitate using materials located in the library. Lockers are located in the northeast area of Level 2. If you wish to obtain a key for a locker, please inquire at the Circulation Desk. There is no fee to use a locker, however, the following rules apply:
- Lockers are not intended to be used as permanent storage areas.
- Combination locks must be purchased by the library patron and placed on the assigned locker with the assistance of a Circulation staff member. The combination of the lock must be provided to Circulation.
- The individual to whom the locker is assigned will be responsible for any infraction or damage to the facility. Locker privileges will automatically be suspended for violation of these regulations.
- No library books may be kept in any locker without first being checked out at the Circulation Desk.
- No serials may be kept in any locker.
- The University Library maintains the right to check a locker for any reason it deems necessary and to remove serials or other books that are not checked out.
- No curtains, door covers, or objects should be hung or mounted that might block visual inspection of the locker.
- The University Library is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to any material left in a locker.
- Lockers are assigned for academic year use only. At the end of the academic year, all assigned lockers are to be emptied. If the assignee does not clear his/her locker at this time, Circulation will remove the contents and will not be responsible for maintaining the contents. Circulation will retain the lock if it is left on at this time.
- Short-term summer use of lockers is available on a first-come, first-served basis from June 1 through August 31.
Contact us @ Circ
Click on the black arrow to open the chat in a new window.
If we're not online, please email us at email@example.com. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.