From the Brown University Web site:
In accordance with University policy, all visitors — regardless of vaccination status — must wear masks indoors, unless in a private, non-shared space (e.g., office, faculty study room). Visitors must be affiliated with Brown University and abide by the policies on the Healthy Brown website and should review the Visitor and Guest Vaccination Requirement. All visitors to the Library must complete the Brown University Library Visitor Request Form and receive approval before entering a Library facility. Visitors with ID cards sponsored by a department or program at Brown do not need to fill out the form.
For more information and links to the forms referred to above, please use the link below:
Borrowing from Salve Regina University's McKillop Library
URI's University Libraries and Salve Regina University's McKillop Library have collaborated on an agreement and procedures to insure on-site borrowing for URI patrons.
In regards to off-site borrowing, those requests must be still made using Interlibrary Loan. The link to that page is here: http://uri.libguides.
Please check your library account before visiting the McKillop Library. The McKillop's items will not be checked out to anyone with overdue fines (any amount) and/or overdue items.
You can check your record by contacting Circulation.
Kingston - 874-2672
Narragansett - 874-6161
Providence - 277-5130
The following members of the URI community (with clear records at the URI University Libraries) have access and borrowing privileges at the McKillop Library:
· URI Faculty
· URI Graduate Students
· URI Undergraduates
· URI Staff
Information about the McKillop Library:
The online catalog can be searched via this link: http://library.salve.
Contact number: 401-341-2330
Rules of Use at the McKillop Library for URI patrons
· URI patrons can register as patrons of the McKillop Library presenting your URI ID at the Circulation Desk
· The Library staff will check your URI Library record to confirm your current and good standing.
· Your URI ID will be your McKillop library card.
· The card must be renewed each Academic Year at the McKillop Library.
· Most books at the McKillop Library can be checked out.
· Most other material may be used in the library building.
· Up to 5 items can be checked at a time for a month.
· Materials that can be checked out may be renewable.
· The McKillop Library materials can be returned at URI or at the McKillop Library.
Please be aware that as a patron using the resources available at the McKillop Library, you are subject to that Library's policies regarding damaged or lost materials
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.