(During Regular Hours)
(After Regular Hours)
(Please allow 1-2 business days for a response)
A borrowed book may be renewed if it has not been requested by another patron.
Renewals can be made
Telephone the Circulation Desk at (401) 874-2672 if you have any questions.
A book may be renewed three times before it must be returned.
All renewals should be done prior to the actual due date.
To renew Reserves, Media, or Interlibrary Loan materials, please contact these departments directly.
To renew in person
Bring the Library materials that you wish to renew to the Circulation Desk.
To renew Reserves, Media, or Interlibrary Loan materials, please go to these departments directly.
1. Go to the URI Libraries Search at http://uri-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo_library/libweb/action/search.do?&vid=01URI&mode=Advanced.
2. At the top right of the page, select Sign In.
3. Enter your e-Campus username and your URI Sakai/wireless/LDAP password to sign in. Click on the gray button that says “Login.”
4. Click on "My Account" in the upper right. This page will tell you how many items you have out and what fines, if any, that you owe the library.
5. Click on the checkbox next to the item(s) you wish to renew.
6. To renew only a few items, place checks next to each individual item you wish to renew, then click on “RENEW SELECTED.”
7. To renew all items, click on “RENEW ALL.”
8. After you’ve clicked on “RENEW ALL” or “RENEW SELECTED”, your record will be displayed again, and for each item will state either “ITEM RENEWED” and the new due date, or “TOO SOON TO RENEW”, or “RENEW NOT ALLOWED.”
Please note: you may not be able to renew an item for a number of reasons, such as another patron having put a hold on that item, your patron record having expired, or your having items overdue.
Click on the black arrow to open the chat in a new window.
If we're not online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.